Monday, November 21, 2005
^bath time^
Do you realise that you spend at least half an hour to one hour everyday in the bathroom?
No, this is not an infomercial and i have not been paid to promote anything.It's just a thought.
Especially since i realised the amount of time and the quality of the acitivities we do in there really are vital to the well-being of all responsible, law-abiding, god-fearing citizens. One cannot imagine the amount of well-planned jokes have been hatched while sitting on the royal throne, waiting for the nukes to fly. I do admit it's a love-hate relationship. It can also be an assault to the senses on certain days, especially when you are really unlucky.
Hehe..Living in a hall, well, gave me the golden opportunity to experience common bathrooms. If you were thinking along the lines of having girls clad only in underwear walking around, brushing their teeth, or in bath towels alone, then *poof*. Dream shattered. Yes, get real, guys, it's nothing like this.Since i am not allowed into the guys bathroom, I wouldn't know what happens there. So sorry, girls, I know nuts and is just as blur as you are.
Have you ever had the chance of walking into an enclosed place and find yourself in a near fainting state bacause you find it hard to breathe? Well, i have. Personally, i have nothing against people with body odour. But i do have a thing when they do not do something about it and seek to suffocate me in close proximity. This is very personal. And since it's a free country, every single person has the freedom to choose to stink or not to stink. But i beg you to spare me of that. I be nice to you, so you be nice to me. WE BE FRIENDS, YA?
I've also come across some really eccentric people with their eccentricities. I've seen people washing their face at the sink but never bend down once. They just stand there, stick straight and start splashing water over the face and all over the place. The water doesn't go down the sink but the counter. And she thinks her face can be clean when she's flooded the entire counter and the floor with the water meant for her face. Amazing.
Oh hey how about those who makes a total mess out of the toilet? You'll see a very nice looking girl going into the toilet. 5 minutes later, she comes out and left. You realise the cubicle looked as if a Hurricane Dung had hit it. There's paper bits everywhere and disgusting muck there too. Yuck. Looks can be deceiving, no?
The worse thing is to suffer in silence. I cannot tell how many times this had happened. I walk into a cubicle, sat down and realised i was in the wrong cubicle! Yea, sure i am in the ladies BUT the cubicle next to me is about to Hiroshima-ed. OOOOHHHH...the stench..And you'd be so helpless because, obviously, one cannot tell the person off for producing such smelly shit. I mean, who is to know, rite? If i have the power and the foresight, I would promise to be so kind as to inform everyone beforehand to not come into the toilet for a few minutes. Then, they'll be spared disgusting thoughts and wrinkly noses. If only..
Posted by Berenice at 2:42 AM
Profile
I chose Life.
Blab blabbery blab
Chain of Reaction
Click you here!
Not so long ago